You said, "Lift up your eyes; the harvest is here, the kingdom is near." You said, "Ask and I'll give the nations to you." O Lord, that's the cry of my heart. Distant shores and the islands will see your light, as it rises on us. O Lord, I ask for the nations.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Believe it or not

Before I tell you about this week, I must tell you this. I woke up at 8am to go to class this morning (the first one all week because I was gone), and all of the students were on strike! They barricaded the school so no one could get past the welcome building where I live. So no class today, and no class Monday or Tuesday. Elodie told me at swim practice that they'll vote on Tuesday whether or not to strike for another 15 days! Don't get me wrong, I love the vacation, but seriously?? Go to school! I'll never understand the French. They are a strange breed. More later, I promise!

No comments: