You said, "Lift up your eyes; the harvest is here, the kingdom is near." You said, "Ask and I'll give the nations to you." O Lord, that's the cry of my heart. Distant shores and the islands will see your light, as it rises on us. O Lord, I ask for the nations.

Friday, May 12, 2006

last quiz night.

This is a short one. just wanted to point out the fact that this part of my semester sucks. I went to quiz night last night and was real close to crying. You all know I don't do that often. I couldn't even have fun I was so upset at the thought of everyone leaving. france has been great but it wouldn't be half as amazing without all the people I've met here. I've never had a goodbye feel so emotional before. I think it's because for all practical purposes I won't see these people in a long long time if at all (of course Bhav and Christina have to live on opposite coasts...sad, not to mention Elodie on another continent). Even if I see them I won't have their constant presence to bring a smile to my face (cheesy but true..). Tomorrow is my last day with them. Gotta make it count...

No comments: